- Ron Haviv / New York City
- Tomas Van Houtryve / Paris, France
- Stefano De Luigi / Paris, France
- Maciek Nabrdalik / Poland
- Jessica Dimmock / New York City
- Ed Kashi / New York City
- Danny Wilcox Frazier / Midwest USA
- Ashley Gilbertson / New York City
- Anush Babajanyan / Yerevan, Armenia
- Carlos Javier Ortiz / Stockton, California & Chicago, Illinois
- Ilvy Njiokiktjien / Netherlands
- Liinda Bournane Engelberth / Oslo, Norway
- Ziyah Gafic / Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Nichole Sobecki / Nairobi, Kenya
- Zackary Canepari / Berkeley, California
- Ruddy Roye / New York, United States of America
Stefano De Luigi / Paris, France
Born in Cologne in 1964, Italian photographer Stefano De Luigi currently lives in Paris and started his career working for the Grand Louvre Museum as a photographer from from 1989 to 1996. He has published 3 books: Pornoland (Thames & Hudson-2004), Blanco (Trolley, 2010), and iDyssey (Edition Bessard 2017).
His numerous awards include 4 World Press Photo awards (1998, 2007, 2010, 2011), Eugene Smith fellowship grant (2008), the Getty Grant for editorial photography, Days Japan International Photojournalism Award (2010), Syngenta Photography Award (2015).
Stefano works regularly with several international publications including The New Yorker, Geo, Paris Match, and Stern and has exhibited his work in New York, Paris, Geneva, Milan, Rome, London, Istanbul, and Athens.
Stefano De Luigi has been a member of the VII Agency since 2008.