- Ron Haviv / New York City
- Tomas Van Houtryve / Paris, France
- Stefano De Luigi / Paris, France
- Maciek Nabrdalik / Poland
- Jessica Dimmock / New York City
- Ed Kashi / New York City
- Danny Wilcox Frazier / Midwest USA
- Ashley Gilbertson / New York City
- Anush Babajanyan / Yerevan, Armenia
- Carlos Javier Ortiz / Stockton, California & Chicago, Illinois
- Ilvy Njiokiktjien / Netherlands
- Liinda Bournane Engelberth / Oslo, Norway
- Ziyah Gafic / Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Nichole Sobecki / Nairobi, Kenya
- Zackary Canepari / Berkeley, California
- Ruddy Roye / New York, United States of America
Maciek Nabrdalik / Poland
Maciek Nabrdalik is a Warsaw-based documentary photographer and a member of the VII Agency. His primary focus is on sociological changes in Eastern Europe.
Maciek’s awards include honors from World Press Photo, Pictures of the Year International, NPPA The Best of Photojournalism, and multiple awards in his native Poland.
Nabrdalik’s project on German Nazi camp survivors worldwide was published as the book, called The Irreversible in 2013. His second book, Homesick, summarizes his long-term project chronicling the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster and was published in 2016.
Nieman Fellow at Harvard University 2016/2017. His work has been exhibited and published internationally.