- Ron Haviv / New York City
- Tomas Van Houtryve / Paris, France
- Stefano De Luigi / Paris, France
- Maciek Nabrdalik / Poland
- Jessica Dimmock / New York City
- Ed Kashi / New York City
- Danny Wilcox Frazier / Midwest USA
- Ashley Gilbertson / New York City
- Anush Babajanyan / Yerevan, Armenia
- Carlos Javier Ortiz / Stockton, California & Chicago, Illinois
- Ilvy Njiokiktjien / Netherlands
- Liinda Bournane Engelberth / Oslo, Norway
- Ziyah Gafic / Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Nichole Sobecki / Nairobi, Kenya
- Zackary Canepari / Berkeley, California
- Ruddy Roye / New York, United States of America
Jessica Dimmock / New York City
Jessica Dimmock is the recipient of numerous international awards for her photography and video work, including 2 World Press Photo awards for short films, The Inge Morath Award from Magnum, the F Award for Concerned Photography from Forma and Fabrica, The Infinity Award for Journalist of the Year from the International Center of Photography, and The Kodak Award for Best Cinematography at the Hamptons International Film Festival.
She is a Sundance Edit and Story Lab Fellow, and her first feature film, The Pearl, was awarded the Grand Jury Prize at the Dallas International Film Festival. She was listed as one of the '25 New Faces of Independent Film' by Filmmaker Magazine and was nominated for an Emmy for her work for a Doctors Without Borders short film series.
Jessica began her film work when the artist Moby asked her to direct a music video for his upcoming single, Wait For Me, and since then her clients have included HBO, The New Yorker, The New York Times Magazine, Microsoft, The UNFPA, Showtime, and PBS. She is currently directing an episodic documentary series for Netflix set to premiere in January 2018.